HIST Division Archives Finding Aid - Archives at the Science History Institute
av狼新人开放注册区最新章节列表 av狼新人开放注册区 ,被主人惩罚玩弄调教最新章节目录 被主人惩罚玩弄调教 HIST Tutorial: Tips and Advice for Starting Historical Research - presented by Seth Rasmussen at GLRM 2019 (Lille, IL)
Most ACS books can be ordered through Oxford University Press. To find information about or to order an ACS title available through Oxford University Press, please follow the previous link. The simplest way to find them is to search by author on the Oxford website. Please check the ACS Member Prices link, as discounts are offered on a variety of ACS Symposium volumes.
ACS Technical Divisions Homepage
Some selected Division homepages:
- Places of the Periodic Table
- The Elements by Tom Lehrer, extended and adapted by Greg Girolami and Alexander Scheeline, performed by Alexander Scheeline.
- Women Chemists in the Inventors Hall of Fame
- A.L.A. Portrait Index: Index to Portraits Contained in Printed Books and Periodicals, 1906, edited by William Coolidge Lane, Nina Eliza Browne
- IsisCB Explore is a completely open access service made possible by the History of Science Society with support from the University of Oklahoma. This is a tool which includes data from the Isis Bibliogrpahies from 1974 to the present.
- IsisCB Cumulative - Open Access Bibliography for History of Science, 1913-1975. This is a companion to IsisCB Explore, a tool which includes data from the Isis Bibliographies from 1974 to the present.
- Beyond CASSI: Have you ever struggled to figure out what the journal abbreviations “C.R.” or “A.” means? If so, help is now available.
- ECHO (Exploring and Collecting History Online) Science and Technology Virtual Center.
- American Physical Society
- Historical Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Royal Society of Chemistry Timeline
- Science History Institute (previously the Chemical Heritage Foundation)
- Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
- Virtual Library: History of Chemistry
- Virtual Library: Biographies of Famous Chemists
- HYLE: An International Journal for the Philosophy of Chemistry
- Foundations of Chemistry - A Multidisciplinary journal for historical, philosophical and educational aspects of chemistry.
- History of Science Society
- Classic Chemistry - Compiled by Carmen Giunta
- A History of Chemistry for High School Teachers
- Classic Papers from the History of Chemistry from John Parks' ChemTeam website
- av狼新人开放注册区最新章节列表 av狼新人开放注册区 ,被主人惩罚玩弄调教最新章节目录 被主人惩罚玩弄调教 Nobel Prize Official Website
- Colorants Industry History av狼新人开放注册区最新章节列表 av狼新人开放注册区 ,被主人惩罚玩弄调教最新章节目录 被主人惩罚玩弄调教
Websites which link to information on professional genealogies:
- Chemical Genealogy Database at the Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Michigan State University Chemical Genealogy
- Chemical Genealogy of the NDSU Department of Chemistry created by Seth C. Rasmussen
- Academic Genealogy Project at Notre Dame Chemistry & Biochemistry and Physics Departments
- Biographical Database of the British Chemical Community, 1880-1970 authored by Robin Mackie and Gerrylynn Roberts
- Eric Weisstein's World of Scientific Biography
- Indexes of Biographies at the School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of St Andrews, Scotland
- Stanford Chemistry Department History 1891 to 1976
- Stanford Chemistry Department History 1977 to 2000
- An Archive of Famous Organic Chemists by Michael Smith at the University of Connecticut
- Department of Chemistry Genealogy at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst by David L. Adams
- University of South Florida Department of Chemistry Academic Genealogy
- Academic Genealogy of Chemistry Faculty at the University of Texas at Austin
- Scientific Genealogy Master List by John Andraos at York University (Toronto)
Mail Distribution List
A mail distribution list has been set up to carry information and discussion related to the HISTORY OF CHEMISTRY. You can subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your account at /mailman/listinfo/chem-hist
The list is supported by the RSC Historical Group, the Chemical Heritage Foundation in Philadelphia, the Sidney M. Edelstein Center for the History and Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Jerusalem, and by the German Chemical Society's History Division.
Once you are subscribed, you can post messages to list members via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, in order to prevent spam, only messages from subscribers are accepted. File attachements must not be sent to the list. av狼新人开放注册区最新章节列表 av狼新人开放注册区 ,被主人惩罚玩弄调教最新章节目录 被主人惩罚玩弄调教